Travel funding for 6 grants of up to 650 Euro is now currently open
for participation to the Agentlink TFG-CASA workshop. If you apply,
please also remember to
register for the AL3-TF3 event - and book yourself a hotel.
How to apply
Obtaining Travel Support for participation to the TFG-CASA workshop in Budapest, 15-16 September 2005 is a five step process:
IMPORTANT: If a travel grant is awarded to an individual and that person subsequently cannot travel they are asked to indicate this to the TFG-CASA chair as soon as possible so that the award can be given to somebody else. With the TFG-CASA chair's agreement it may be possible to transfer a travel award.
- Send an e-mail to the TFG-CASA chair,
Monique Calisti ,
by the 24th of August to apply to the travel support for participation to the TFG-CASA workshop in Budapest, 15-16 September 2005, including the following information:
First Name(s) :
Family Name :
Email Address :
Full Name of Organisation :
Name of Department / Group / Section :
TFG-CASA workshop Attendance:
Will you be attending the whole event?
Agentlink III Details:
Is your organisation a member of Agentlink III project?
If your organisation is a member what is your Membership number?
- The TFG-CASA chairs will then make a decision on the application. The decision will generally be made on:
For 3 grants priority will be given to:
- On a first come, first serve basis.
- To a maximum of 1 person from each member organization.
- Students who would not otherwise have the opportunity to attend.
- Individuals presenting particularly relevant work or giving invited presentations.
- Members from industry or research areas able to provide particular contributions to planned discussions.
- If the application is successful, you will be notified by email that it was successful by the by the 29th of August.
This counts as an authorisation to claim travel funding for the participation
to the TFG-CASA workshop at AL3-TF3 up to the travel expense
limit, i.e., 650 Euro - details about how to claim for expenses
will also be communicated at that time.
- Having been awarded of a travel grant, you must confirm to the TFG-CASA chair,
if you are accepting the grant. In case of acceptance, the TFG-CASA chairs are
asking you to report back within 30 days after having attended the TFG-CASA
workshop, i.e., by mid October 2005. The written report to the TFG-CASA chair should include information about:
- Your personal contribution to the TFG-CASA workshop.
- The relevance of this event to the agent community and to other agent-related standardization bodies.
- Your reccomendation/suggestions for future initiatives that could/schould be undertaken by the TFG-CASA or more in general in the context of the Agentlink III context.
- Having traveled, the applicant claims back the costs incurred on traveling to the AL3-TF3 up to the flat rate limit - i.e., 650 Euro.