Multi-Agent Systems (MAS) Social Sciences and Integrated Natural
Resource Management (INRM).
MAS methodology and its application in simulation.
2. The use of simulation for the exploration and understanding
of social and economic issues
3. MAS and the development of integrated models of ecological
systems and the use of these models for the management
of resilience of ecological systems.
4. MAS and integrated watershed management
5. The linkages between MAS and GIS (Geographical Information
6. MAS and environmental issues: European experiences.
7. Artificial Intelligence techniques for MAS
8. MAS and social psychology for the modelling of individual
behaviour of social agents
9. MAS and the decision-making process in participatory
10. MAS and the foundations of decentralized economics
Objectives : The objective of this
project is to organise a course in a university context to
explore and to transfer know-how on MAS. The activity area
is agriculture - modelling, information systems, research
and environmental system - and society - quality of life.
The course will be organised as a set of teaching sessions
(taught courses and workshops), given by experts in the field
of computer science and application of MAS to social science
of a regular curriculum?: Short Courses (University
number and education level of students: